Tweet tweet!
We live in the era of social media and Broadway performers have taken advantage of it, especially Twitter. From inspiring aspiring performers to sharing bad auditions, these accounts are some of my favorites.
1) Lesli Margherita
If you don't know who Lesli Margherita is, please do some googling. She made waves in her Broadway debut as Mrs. Wormwood in Matilda and has been entertaining ever since. Looking for laughs? Check out her Twitter. Looking for inspiration? Check her Twitter. Looking for poop jokes? You guessed it; it's all there.
2) Sierra Boggess
I check Sierra Boggess' Twitter whenever I'm feeling down and need a pick-me-up. You can always catch her tweeting "You are enough. You are so enough. It is unbelievable how enough you are" all the time and that's usually what I need to hear. It's also in her Twitter bio!
3) Lin-Manual Miranda
This man needs no introduction. He's already made history and his Twitter is not far behind. Check out his remixes, family updates and good morning and goodnight tweets to his fans. It's almost like reading something from a close friend.
4) Laura Benanti
Laura Benanti's Twitter is now swarmed with her hilarious Melania Trump impression, a.k.a Benania, but she also throws in honest tweets about her life as a mother to her daughter, Ella and throwing shade at whoever deserves it.
5) Patti Murin
I've been obsessed with Patti Murin ever since listening to Lysistrata Jones for the first time and her Twitter does not disappoint. Right now she's working on a little show called Frozen, but when she's not tweeting about that, expect live updates during The Bachelor, pictures of her adorable dogs and playful banter with her Broadway performer husband, Colin Donnell.
If you don't have a Twitter account, get one and follow these people ASAP. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Break Legs,
Sydney
No comments:
Post a Comment