Friday, November 13, 2015

Broadway's Store

Many fellow theatre lovers may not know this, but Playbill has its own store!  I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite items that are currently for sale, just in time for Christmas.

These pajamas sell for $69.95.
Photo Credit: Playbill Store
1) Playbill Pajamas
I love pajamas so the fact that they are covered in playbills makes them even better!  I think that they would be a perfect gift for anyone who loves theatre, but also loves lounging around at home.








These ornaments cost $49.95.
Photo Credit: Playbill Store


2) Playbill Ornaments
Who doesn't love ornaments?  This set of six features playbills from The Producers, Mary Poppins, Man of La Mancha, Cabaret, Annie and Avenue Q.  These ornaments would be the perfect addition to any theatre lover's Christmas tree!







This binder sells for $31.95.
Photo Credit: Playbill Store

3) Playbill Binder
Although I only have a small collection of Broadway playbills, I need to keep them organized somehow.  This playbill binder allows collectors to keep their playbills neat and safe as well as
makes it easy to display them.  One can buy this binder in different sizes, depending on the number of playbills owned.









This book sells for $22.95.
Photo Credit: Playbill Store
4) "At This Theatre: 100 Years of Broadway Shows"
This book is the ultimate guide for all the theatre junkies out there.  Each Broadway theatre is listed in the book as well as the shows that played there.  It contains descriptions and even vintage pictures of shows that can keep someone occupied for hours!







This calendar is on sale for $11.95.
Photo Credit: Playbill Store



5) 2016 Playbill Calendar
I currently own and use the 2015 Playbill calendar and love that each month is represented by a different show.  Each month also features a big picture of the playbill as well as a description of the
show, who starred in it and what awards it won.  This looks great on any theatre lover's wall!





Happy shopping!

Break Legs,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment